Doc broken
Doc is broken on Xbox one his red sight stays in the survivor even when he doesn’t chase them. Please fix. It’s hard to tell when to dodge cause it stays on you the whole time and you can’t judge when to do a juke
Doc is broken on Xbox one his red sight stays in the survivor even when he doesn’t chase them. Please fix. It’s hard to tell when to dodge cause it stays on you the whole time and you can’t judge when to do a juke
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
That’s an addon where the red stain stays on you while in T3. Just snap out for it to go away, he’s not broken dw :)
That is one of my fav add ons. I've even come across other docs that use it and I just laugh cause I know what's going on.
It's an add-on, and it's been around for years. It didn't get "fixed" in the recent Doc rework, so I don't think it's going anywhere.
And you shouldn't be mostly juking to get away from the killer anyway. You have pallets and windows. Use them effectively.
hahahahahahah its an add on
It’s the anti blendette add on. Light em up like an Xmas tree for all to see.
It's a part of his Madness powers, specifically the Discipline family of add-ons. If you're coming across a lot of these, I actually suggest running Spine Chill or just looking over your shoulder to see if the large, glowing madman is still chasing you.
Ok