diyar mohammed
Hi, if your reading this could you please tell me if Claudette gets DS ( decisive strike) because I’m prestige 3 lvl 44 and still haven’t got my DS
Hi, if your reading this could you please tell me if Claudette gets DS ( decisive strike) because I’m prestige 3 lvl 44 and still haven’t got my DS
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
How can I unlock DS
Decisive strike is a teachable perk of Laurie Strode, which means you need to level her up (in this case to level 40) to unlock her perk on the bloodweb of every character.
DS is a DLC perk that needs to be unlocked through Laurie. Then you have to go through bloodwebs until you unlock it.
Also, this thread needs to be deleted and you need to redo it with a better title.