Questions About These Three Master Challenges

Feral Carnage:

1. Can I stab three different survivors, but stab the third survivor a second time? I am stabbing survivors four times, and the challenge doesn't mention having to stab four DIFFERENT survivors.

IMG_20200601_230119.jpg


Thorough Cleansing:

1. I think I already know the answer to this one, but am I required to cleanse all 5 totems, or can teammates help out?

2. If all totems are cleansed, does a hatch escape with or without a key count for the second part of the challenge?

IMG_20200601_230131.jpg


Engineer's Elegy:

1. Do I have to be on the generators as they pop, or can I just run around the map and tap every generator I see for 1 second?

IMG_20200601_230139.jpg


Tagged: Trusted

Comments

  • It says stab Survivors 4 times in a single use of Feral Frenzy, I assume that means you need to apply Deep Wound on a Survivor 4 times, doesn't have to be 4 different survivors.

    Teammates can help out, you just need to make sure all 5 totems are cleansed before escaping.

    You can just run around the map and repair a generator for 1 second each, that's how I did it.

    1. Yes, this worked for me in the "three stabs in one frenzy" challenge on the previous level.
    2. Other survivors can help you cleanse them, there just need to be none remaining at the end. Hatch escapes should count - if they don't, that's a bug.
    3. The latter. You don't need to fully repair the generators, you just need to work on them for at least one second each.
  • @DelsKibara said:

    It says stab Survivors 4 times in a single use of Feral Frenzy, I assume that means you need to apply Deep Wound on a Survivor 4 times, doesn't have to be 4 different survivors.

    Teammates can help out, you just need to make sure all 5 totems are cleansed before escaping.

    You can just run around the map and repair a generator for 1 second each, that's how I did it.

    I don't know how to give a "question answered" badge or whatever, but thank you.

  • @Fibijean said:

    1. Yes, this worked for me in the "three stabs in one frenzy" challenge on the previous level.
    2. Other survivors can help you cleanse them, there just need to be none remaining at the end. Hatch escapes should count - if they don't, that's a bug.
    3. The latter. You don't need to fully repair the generators, you just need to work on them for at least one second each.

    Thank you.