PSA: Unhooking infront of Pyramid Head

Don't do it.

An experienced PH will simply charge his power and down both you and the survivor you are farming. He is essentially a short-ranged Leather Face.


I have seen far too many survivors doom their entire team by not respecting the killer's range.

Unhook safely, people.

Comments

  • Can confirm, have murdered people this way and have been murdered this way as well.

  • ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿคฃ

    I dont know if this is bang up advice. As far as I have seen so far in the PTB, most PH's just tunnel cages or camp hooks. So...he'll be a real treat when he's released, I'm sure.

  • @LALYTHIA said:

    ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿคฃ

    I dont know if this is bang up advice. As far as I have seen so far in the PTB, most PH's just tunnel cages or camp hooks. So...he'll be a real treat when he's released, I'm sure.

    Well you must have missed out on the good Pyramid Head players. I myself have downed quite a few people who ran straight at the hook thinking they could get a 1 for 1.

  • @Yung_Slug said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1322010#Comment_1322010

    Well you must have missed out on the good Pyramid Head players. I myself have downed quite a few people who ran straight at the hook thinking they could get a 1 for 1.

    You are right. I definitely haven't seen any legitimately good PH players. Mostly just tunnelers.

  • @Yung_Slug said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1322010#Comment_1322010

    Well you must have missed out on the good Pyramid Head players. I myself have downed quite a few people who ran straight at the hook thinking they could get a 1 for 1.

    Every killer does nothing but camp and tunnel according to the person you quoted. The bias is strong in that one