This Dwight challenge...
I hate it. I. Hate. It.
Who the f thought this challenge would be fun to make? 60 seconds?! Without being spotted? IN 10 METERS??????
I hate it. I. Hate. It.
Who the f thought this challenge would be fun to make? 60 seconds?! Without being spotted? IN 10 METERS??????
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
It's a horrible, badly designed challenge that incentivizes negligent play. How they haven't hotfixed it out yet is beyond me.
Be the dwight! Locker hop
I actually thought kates song one was worse. I had to actually run screaming at the killer to get myself hooked twice and be extra careful after to make it worse. I missed my ds strike too. Only got lucky tge noob decided to chase someone while i was on his back