Mix and matching cosmetics.
We need to be able to mix and match cosmetics before buying them, and I would also like it for sample killer offering to come back. I’m not sure if I should get Death-slinger, he’s my last killer.
We need to be able to mix and match cosmetics before buying them, and I would also like it for sample killer offering to come back. I’m not sure if I should get Death-slinger, he’s my last killer.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Mix and Match Cosmetics - YES. Also, first person view for Killers, since the weapon is what they see.
Regarding the Splinters - no. They were not really that useful, because playing a Killer without Perks does not give any real evidence how strong or weak they are. Also, there would not be any Deathslinger-Splinter, they were only available for licensed Killers.
I like the idea. I found that one thing you can do if you already own some of the cosmetics you want to use is equip the ones you have, then go to the store and try on the new one you are thinking about getting. You will then be able to view them together. It is not perfect because you can't mix all of the cosmetics that you don't have, but it is a make-shift idea that works in situations where you own some cosmetics already.