May you devs at least give us killers some old perks back?

The patch 3.7.0 is a terrible killer update like any other update so I thought we could at least have some perks back.

1- Enduring. There are tons of ways of a survivor stun a killer so I think we should have our way to try to prevent a bit of stun.

2- Tinkerer. This is so useless right now that even you may have forgot this perk.

3- brutal strength. Just a bit quicker won't make so much difference.

4- predator. It already was bad, why did you nerfed it?

Comments

  • Enduring - they want to work with Stuns without having to keep Enduring in mind. Enduring is still a really good Killer Perk for M1-Killers. Its not like it is useless or anything else.

    Tinkerer - this Perk was changed for a reason. It was a very specific Perk which only affected a few Killers or Add Ons. It is good that they changed it, because, again, they can design Killer Powers or Add Ons without having (old) Tinkerer in mind.

    Brutal Strength - I am totally up for a Numbers Buff, even tho I think Brutal Strength is a solid Perk already. I have read something on the Forums about that it might become too strong, but well... I was not around when it was on 30% at Tier 3, so I cannot 100% say anything about it.

    Predator - eh, who cares about Predator?


    Besides that, calling 3.7.0. a "terrible killer update" is as wrong as it can be.

  • @Aven_Fallen said:

    Enduring - they want to work with Stuns without having to keep Enduring in mind. Enduring is still a really good Killer Perk for M1-Killers. Its not like it is useless or anything else.

    Tinkerer - this Perk was changed for a reason. It was a very specific Perk which only affected a few Killers or Add Ons. It is good that they changed it, because, again, they can design Killer Powers or Add Ons without having (old) Tinkerer in mind.

    Brutal Strength - I am totally up for a Numbers Buff, even tho I think Brutal Strength is a solid Perk already. I have read something on the Forums about that it might become too strong, but well... I was not around when it was on 30% at Tier 3, so I cannot 100% say anything about it.

    Predator - eh, who cares about Predator?

    Besides that, calling 3.7.0. a "terrible killer update" is as wrong as it can be.


    *Flash backs of old machine gun Huntress*