Problem rank and swf

IMG_20200601_141247.jpg

Please make something, this game are not funny, maybe this time it's swf but other time it's just rank 1 to 3, it's really toxic game, make something for the killer play with surviver rank good. And block swf audio, make something, I pay this game for past a good time not a bad time. For killing one I camp in the basement.

Comments

  • That's actually matchmaking working as intended if I remember right. Everyone in the match is within a +/- 7 rank range of eachother.

    And by all means, enlighten us how you'd "block SWF audio" and especially how you'd enforce that/prevent people from easily circumventing the block ๐Ÿ˜„

  • Purple ranks should only play with purple.

    Red with red.

    Brown with brown and Green with Green.

  • Yes red red, purple purple, green green, brown brown,

  • This content has been removed.