Console Avatar's
I'm not sure if this game was available for pre order but, I don't see any Dead by Daylight Avatar's on PS4, would you guy's consider adding Avatar's pictures on console's.
I'm not sure if this game was available for pre order but, I don't see any Dead by Daylight Avatar's on PS4, would you guy's consider adding Avatar's pictures on console's.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
You can’t. You would have to go into the files and on console I’m not sure if it’s possible and if it is it’s extremely difficult.
I mean the PlayStation store when you pre order games they often come with avatar's picture from the game ,I'm not sure if this could be added into you're premium avatar's it would it be sold if they add avatar's to the console stores,if I have to pay then they should be able to add License avatar's picture like here in the forum.
The avatar that comes with the game or that you can buy is for your ps4 avatar, like your main avatar on what your friends see. Those avatars can’t be in game
I'm sure he wants Dead by Daylight icons to be available for the Playstation Account, not the icons from the account in DbD.
Exactly I'm sorry for speaking in Alien language 😂,my English can be a bit muddle.
Lol maybe I’m the alien thinker
No kidd you're fine people in general don't understand when I say things ,often not dumb I'm just muddled.