Buffed Perk of the Week idea

I just watched @ScottJund idea video on youtube and there was one mentioned where you take whatever perks are in the shrine of secrets and buff the ######### out of them for a week allowing people to just have fun with different builds. I LOVE this idea and it sounds like a lot of fun. Its mostly just changing values so nothing to intensive on devs.

https://youtu.be/UfAIvi1tNqU

Anyone else think this is dope? Or is it a bad idea? Why?

Comments

  • I like it. I want Technician, Poised or Boil Over to be meta instead of DS, dead hard and adrenaline for a change.

  • @Joelwino said:

    I like it. I want Technician, Poised or Boil Over to be meta instead of DS, dead hard and adrenaline for a change.

    Yeah it would be a fun way to shake the meta up and do new and interesting things. Imagine dark devotion lasting for 3 minutes and having a cool down of 45 seconds. Or Brutal Strength breakjng pallets 200% faster. Boil Over strengthening the wiggle effect 200% ๐Ÿ˜‚

  • Some will be really strong, but the devs wont do it anyway