Dwight unreleased cosmetics
Why were these cosmetics never released? I found so many unreleased cosmetics and I'm genuinely suprised bhvr hasn't released them. They are really cool and I would love to have them.
(old picture of 2016)
Why were these cosmetics never released? I found so many unreleased cosmetics and I'm genuinely suprised bhvr hasn't released them. They are really cool and I would love to have them.
(old picture of 2016)
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
There is a lot of unreleased cosmetics. For example, the red dress for hag. That was meant to be a exclusive back in early 2017 but wasn't released until the shop came out in late 2018.
It's pretty weird they haven't been released especially since they added the Store a long time ago.
Edit: Write after I wrote this I realised they could just throw the unreleased cosmetics in the Rift as, I believe, they are all reskins of existing stuff. Which the Rift gets packed with anyway.
Give us the Dweet ones 😢
theres also an unreleased jake one, but i don't understand why they wouldn't give it out especially if its on their store page. (It would work really well in the rift) If it's a dev exclusive then just tell us it is instead of just saying its an unreleased cosmetic
I noticed McLean is using one of them live on streams