Bill and his cigarette.

Bill and his cigarette.

HOW does this man continue smoking even when he's hanging on a hook? Does it help numb the pain?

I think smoking is a bad habit, but you can't deny Bill's threshold for pain and enjoyment of tobacco. He doesn't have a smoker's cough either. Sure he may splutter a bit when injured, but we'll accept that.

Also, what do you call Bill using Iron Will?

"In my restless dreams...I see that frown...Silent Bill."



๐Ÿ˜€

Cheers.

Comments

  • @Dr_Loomis said:

    Bill and his cigarette.

    HOW does this man continue smoking even when he's hanging on a hook? Does it help numb the pain?

    I think smoking is a bad habit, but you can't deny Bill's threshold for pain and enjoyment of tobacco. He doesn't have a smoker's cough either. Sure he may splutter a bit when injured, but we'll accept that.

    Also, what do you call Bill using Iron Will?

    "In my restless dreams...I see that frown...Silent Bill."

    ๐Ÿ˜€

    Cheers.

    A bit? Dude sounds like he needs an iron lung when he's hit!

  • @BreadTheThief said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/157587/bill-and-his-cigarette

    A bit? Dude sounds like he needs an iron lung when he's hit!

    In that case, Clown needs 2 iron lungs and every other vital organ replaced.

  • I mean who else would smoke a rollie whilst wearing a Reverse Bear Trap.

  • Bill sounds like he smokes 3 packs a day, telling you because I smoke, but I gotta admit he has stamina for days and lungs of a god

  • I'm always joking someone needs to buy him vape. I smoked a good portion of my life, and smokers are some dedicated mofos. There were times I stood outside in -20 degree weather just for a puff, despite the fact the puff hurt. I suppose a hook wouldn't stop some. Heck, you'd probs think you need it. Last request before death and all!

  • @Dr_Loomis said:

    Bill and his cigarette.

    HOW does this man continue smoking even when he's hanging on a hook? Does it help numb the pain?

    I think smoking is a bad habit, but you can't deny Bill's threshold for pain and enjoyment of tobacco. He doesn't have a smoker's cough either. Sure he may splutter a bit when injured, but we'll accept that.

    Also, what do you call Bill using Iron Will?

    "In my restless dreams...I see that frown...Silent Bill."

    ๐Ÿ˜€

    Cheers.

    image.png