Salem
How is it that the premier horror game on the market has completely ignored one of the most horror-inspiring events in US history? I know the game is international, but come on, the Salem Witch era is ripe for the pickings here.
How sweet would a Salem Judge killer be? He would declare us all witches and be intent on burning us at the stake found mid map. Could have the first graveyard map and have fun with putting joke gravestones in with either survivors names or whatever.
Come on BHVR, get to tapping into this history and lore.
Comments
That might be cool. Or a Witch and the survivir could be a judge. Either way, I like it
The Witch
(I mean The Judge is cool too I guess but I want a Witch Killer from the Salem Witch Trials)
Her power turns people into frogs lol
Or a Warlock and a witch-hunter
I'm honestly surprised we don't have a "The Witch" killer on here.
Hag comes close I guess, but Hexes and Witchcraft are two different paths.
Why haven't we had a killer that can mind control a survivor?
I would like a chapter like this, but like others have said I'd prefer the killer to be a witch.
Mostly because there are so many different kinds of powers you could give a potential witch killer.
The lore would be very interesting as well. I like the tragic backstories the most :3
The cosmetics would be awesome
And the map would definitely be something we haven't had before.
- The middle of the map could consist of the town square with a fire in the middle to show where the witches were burned. This part of the map would be surounded with broken down houses which would act as tiles/loops
- An outer part of the map could be a graveyard area + shack
- The other outer part could be an area with a lake to show where the witches were drowned.
Edit: spelling
Some great thoughts in here. I prefer the cursed judge concept due to his being influenced by the Entity and killing innocent people as witches. He himself perhaps dabbled in witchcraft in order to create the witch threat when needed. Now he's cursed to forever be tormented by the witches he missed.
I'd take either or though. Would just love to see the lore used.
Edit: He could have the first hook mori where he sets your hook on fire with you on it.
I like the idea of a witch killer better. Another tragic killer would be cool.