Please don't fix all the 'good' bugs
I bet if you're watching DBD videos and streamers during PTB, you will hear "I wish they wouldn't fix that bug" or "I wish they would keep that bug" or "I hope it's intentionally"... more than once
I bet if you're watching DBD videos and streamers during PTB, you will hear "I wish they wouldn't fix that bug" or "I wish they would keep that bug" or "I hope it's intentionally"... more than once
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
If it is the instadown bug, then yes, I hope they keep it. It adds a higher skill ceiling to that killer (since it is really hard and impractical to pull off). Otherwise, no, I can't think of any other bug that should be kept from the PTB.