The deathslinger and the gunslinger.
I heard that the deathslinger was originally going to be called the gunslinger, but they changed it because of the gunslinger in the dark tower. Is this true?
I heard that the deathslinger was originally going to be called the gunslinger, but they changed it because of the gunslinger in the dark tower. Is this true?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I think it just might be more of a flavor text thing. I guess "gunslinger" doesn't evoke the thought of a supernatural killer.
I doubt it has to do with the character. I don't think Fallout 2's protagonist being called "The Chosen One" means it's the only character ever to be referenced as that.
But he is not a supernatural killer to begin with... he is just a man with a harpoon gun (time doesn't flow in the entities realm, so he is just really old). But the rest of the point is correct.