Rant - Popularity Points

TL;DR: I kept the Pig busy for 4 gens with a trap on and de-pipped.

Just had a game where the killer chased me for 4 generators ("Tunneled"), and I de-pipped with 11K. What makes it worse is that it was the Pig and I already had a trap on. On top of that, there was someone else injured near me, she saw them, and still proceeded to chase me. Not only did I get tunneled to death, but I kept her busy for those entire 4 generators.

Survivors should receive Popularity Points (Altruism) for keeping the killer busy and/or off of teammates, this should also apply to being camped. For every 15s the killer decides to stay near or on that survivor, receive 150 points.

And for context I'm a killer main, all except Freddy, Bubba, and Billy are level 50. I don't prestige, it's a waste of time.

Comments