There's only 2 Badham maps I enjoy, and I don't like them as killer whatsoever. I would probably enjoy them more if I didn't see them every other game, there's just too many variants that play the exact same on both sides.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Idk the differences, so i'm just going for the smallest one for Killer.
I literally notice no difference whatsoever between Badham I-V so... This I guess, it's the number I realize I get screwed over the least as Killer.
Can I say I hate all versions for both sides? No? then I have to say any but the original. I can't really tell a difference except that one.
Theyre fun maps in general for survivor in my experience
All of them are good for both sides imo.
There's only 2 Badham maps I enjoy, and I don't like them as killer whatsoever. I would probably enjoy them more if I didn't see them every other game, there's just too many variants that play the exact same on both sides.