RANDOM DISCONNECT IN-GAME/ DC PENALTIES

The last days I had some random disconnects in-game and get the message that the connection was lost. My internet is always very good!!

After that I get the penalties what is outrageous!! I paid a lot of money for the game, all dlcs and a lot of cosmetics and I get punished for bhvrs bugs!!

Devs, remove the dc-penalties as long as you don’t have fix this bug!!

Comments

  • It's 5 minute penalty. What's the big deal?

  • At first... but if it’s happens more often the penalty is much longer. I have read that some player get 2 days for example cause of this bug

  • If it happens more often there is most probably a problem on the player's side, and they should try to understand what's wrong before jumping in another match.

    It happens even to the best connection to temporarily drop without an apparent reason, so if it happened to you only once I would not worry for now.

    Maybe you could use the 5 minutes penalty to reboot the router, or take a small break and have a snack, idk, when it happened to me by the time I closed and restarted the game I only had 2 minutes or so of penalty left, so really no big deal.