Unplayable?
At this point I think the game is unplayable. Here's a list of every game breaking thing that's happened to me today.
1. Hatchets going through survivors.
2. Not being able to reveal ghostface.
3.Nurse not being able to blink through floors at all.
4. Being hooked in the basement and appearing above the basement.
5. Getting hit through a pallet that was already dropped (not even during the dropping animation).
6. Pulling a survivor out of a locker, then dropping them only for them to disappear and teleport somewhere randomly on the map.
7. Every time I down a survivor they teleport away from where they were downed.
8. Spawning almost right next to killer.
9. A totem that can't be cleansed.
10. Gates spawning on the same exact wall.
11. Terrible matchmaking.
12. Teammates that literally do nothing and let me die first hook. (Solo queue).
I really wish that this game would be fixed. I'm honestly considering taking a really long break from the game.
Comments
A lot of these are because of servers and they've announced they're doing some fixes to it.
I just hope, I HOPE they stick to their work and actually FIX their servers and provide server maintenance like every online server based game I've played.
A lot of these seem like desync issues. Are you sure its the game and not your internet? The only issue I've had is the survivor teleporting a couple feet after downing them. The other issues are honestly really luck based.
I have 5G internet and my speed averages 62mbps so it's definitely not my connection. Trust me, I have every upgrade you could think of to improve my connection.