Between the sh*t archive challenges and the sh*t frame rate playing is like a chore

Seriously today I’ve been trying to complete these sh*t challenges and I’ve just been sacrificing myself to finish them and this whole time the frame rate has been terrible the only reason I’m playing at this point is to stay ahead of my challenges it’s just so dam annoying

Comments

  • You shouldn’t feel this way because you play a game.. take some time off the game, or try not to focus on the challenges for a few matches. There are actually some that just get finished naturally without any change in gameplay.

    if the framerate bothers you that much, just stop playing. No one is forcing you (hopefully).

  • @Mooks said:

    You shouldn’t feel this way because you play a game.. take some time off the game, or try not to focus on the challenges for a few matches. There are actually some that just get finished naturally without any change in gameplay.

    if the framerate bothers you that much, just stop playing. No one is forcing you (hopefully).

    I have to play otherwise I’ll get behind on my battle pass

  • @GHOSTfaceP3 said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1319506#Comment_1319506

    I have to play otherwise I’ll get behind on my battle pass

    Well there's your problem.

    You're supporting a game that gets you like this.

  • @GHOSTfaceP3 said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1319506#Comment_1319506

    I have to play otherwise I’ll get behind on my battle pass

    you have to STAHP.


    no seriously, pause the game. Take your mind off it. Don’t buy any battle passes if they make you feel like this, what do you gain from it?

  • This is why I wait to buy the rift passes until I've already hit 70. If I do hit 70 then cool, get the pass, get my money back immediately, and all is well. If I don't (and I didn't in Tome 2 since I took a break), then I miss out on some cosmetics, sure, but I also don't feel like I wasted money, and for me that's more important than missed cosmetics.