Deranking

So I pushed with my friend to rank 4. But I want back to the good old rank 15.
How do I derank fast without DCing.
(Is killing yourself bannable? As in running to the killer and killing youself on the hook.)

Comments

  • No it isnt. It sucks really hard for you team though if you do that
    Why do you want to go back to rank 15? From my experience the solo survivor experience becomes better the higher you get because your mates dont suck that hard anymore.

    Ofc if you play SWF you wouldnt care, but then do you only derank to bully low rank killers as SWF?

    Another alternative for deranking is just going afk after you are in loading screen, that takes longer though

    The fastest way to dernak is without doubt instantly DCing after the game has started, but it is bannable if you pass a certain rate (you will never pass that % though, its way too high)

  • Okay I see I think I will stay in higher ranks, thanks for your reply. But running to the killer and letting yourself die on the hook isnt banable?

  • Okay I see I think I will stay in higher ranks, thanks for your reply. But running to the killer and letting yourself die on the hook isnt banable?

    No, and why should it be? The killer will still get the sacrificed points. It is just your team that you screw over 

    Edit: And as a survivor I will just try to remember  your name in case I see you next time in a lobby. I will leave you to die on the hook.
  • With the latest balance patch it is now impossible to derank yourself back to the lower ranks. Once you pass Rank 10 you are stuck there unless you stop playing the game for many months (seasons). The farthest you can derank yourself is rank 10.

  • You can’t get banned but just to make your de ranking easier take object of obsession and no mither and you will easily derank to rank 15 (that’s the lowest you can go)
  • @WhyYouBullyMe said:
    Okay I see I think I will stay in higher ranks, thanks for your reply. But running to the killer and letting yourself die on the hook isnt banable?

    No, in a competitive game this would be considered griefing, but in DBD its not a problem

  • @SadonicShadow said:
    With the latest balance patch it is now impossible to derank yourself back to the lower ranks. Once you pass Rank 10 you are stuck there unless you stop playing the game for many months (seasons). The farthest you can derank yourself is rank 10.

    Its actually rank 15, or has that been changed already?

  • @Master said:

    @SadonicShadow said:
    With the latest balance patch it is now impossible to derank yourself back to the lower ranks. Once you pass Rank 10 you are stuck there unless you stop playing the game for many months (seasons). The farthest you can derank yourself is rank 10.

    Its actually rank 15, or has that been changed already?

    looking at the patch notes again i think you may be right. I think i may have just misread them.

  • run around the map, collect all items you can, put them all in the basement and then proudly show the killer your hard work :)
    their reactions are pretty good sometimes (you can still insist on dying if you rly want to, but some would also grant you the hatch...)

  • @Mister_xD said:
    run around the map, collect all items you can, put them all in the basement and then proudly show the killer your hard work :)
    their reactions are pretty good sometimes (you can still insist on dying if you rly want to, but some would also grant you the hatch...)

    This might be an exception of my no-hatch rule :lol:
    never happened though in my games^^

  • Throw your body at the killer.
    It's not bannable, I think. It's "unsportsmanlike", but who really cares? If you feel guilty about throwing, then just gen rush and don't do anything else (don't attempt to escape the killer). You'll still depip as long as you die.
  • Its gamethrowing though

  • @WhyYouBullyMe said:
    So I pushed with my friend to rank 4. But I want back to the good old rank 15.
    How do I derank fast without DCing.
    (Is killing yourself bannable? As in running to the killer and killing youself on the hook.)

    There's a rank reset on the 13th. If you are rank 10 or higher you will stay in 15+ rank range

  • @WhyYouBullyMe said:
    So I pushed with my friend to rank 4. But I want back to the good old rank 15.
    How do I derank fast without DCing.
    (Is killing yourself bannable? As in running to the killer and killing youself on the hook.)

    That is a ######### thing to do to the other 3 people. Why can't you just play at the proper level and not try play lesser competition?