Chapter idea: The dark tower. I know this won't be added, I just want to get this out of my head.
My favourite books are the dark tower, I think that having a killer from those books would be more interesting than having Pennywise, if we are talking about Stephen King. My idea for this chapter would be this. The map would be calla bryn sturgis which is a small town with a forest in the dark tower. The killer is the crimson king, a distant relative of pennywise. The first part of his power is the spiders. These spiders can activate once ever 120 seconds, 5 of them will go around the map, damage generators, and inflict 2 survivors with the oblivious status effect for 40 seconds. The second part of his power is the deadlights, if there is any survivor within a 10 metre radius, you can activate the deadlights and the survivor will stay still for 5 seconds until you hit them. This power does not instantly down in the second hit. I am not good at coming up with ideas for perks, but the survivor would be Roland Deschain. Thoughts?
Comments
Chapter 16 is still on PTB.... We don't need to be that hurry...
I know, I just wanted to get this out of my head. I just wanted to see everyone's thoughts, and as I stated in the title, I don't think it will be added.
Ok... Yeah, dark tower is kinda cool
I was very disappointed about the poor movie adaption of the dark tower. I was just starting to read the 6th book in the series when I saw that movie. Even then I knew they were doing things all wrong. Normally I'm against changing a main characters race just for the sake of representation. Unless the replacement fits and does a good job. In Marvels case I was cool with Sam Jackson playing Fury. In Dark Tower I was absolutely fine with Idris Elba playing Roland. Race was not an issue with Matthew Mcconaughey but he was a terrible Walter.
Exactly my problem with the movie, Flagg was terrible in the movie, he was so corny.