Tome 3 challenges are dumb and encurages bad gameplay.

Like..10 meters away from the killer for a minute ffs. Who cane up with these stupid shits?

Comments

  • Do yourself a favor, don't buy the rift pass until near the end and only if you have completed it without buying tiers. BHVR have been making the challenges more and more grindy with each tome to encourage people to buy tiers and/or catering to those players that spend 8+ hours on the game each day. Vote with your wallet or nothing will change.

  • @Gomolazoli said:

    Like..10 meters away from the killer for a minute ffs. Who cane up with these stupid shits?

    Ok so I get the minute is quite a lot of time but don’t a majority of players already do this anyways? (Blendette mains I’m looking at you)

  • I wouldn't mind if I didn't have to do it as Dwight. Nothing against the man, but I don't have all the perks I want for him

  • I just don’t buy the grindy argument. I’m level sixty and clearly going to be long done before the end of the timer. The challenges are just blood points.

  • @Steel_Eyed said:

    I just don’t buy the grindy argument. I’m level sixty and clearly going to be long done before the end of the timer. The challenges are just blood points.

    How long do you spend on the game each day, be honest? My friends and I spend about 3 hours per day and we are around level 25 on the tome with all of the survivor challenges done on tomes 1 and 2, about 50% on tome 3. I don't know about their killer challenges but I have them mostly done on tome 1 and 2, Not started them on 3. What are we doing wrong?

    The last rift pass we did all the tomes, all the challenges competed but only got to around level 60 of the rift with only a few days left to do the 10 last levels by playing the game, we couldnt do it.

  • @RizeAki said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/157378/tome-3-challenges-are-dumb-and-encurages-bad-gameplay

    Ok so I get the minute is quite a lot of time but don’t a majority of players already do this anyways? (Blendette mains I’m looking at you)

    You need to be Dwight for it with his big bald head