Out of all the things that need fixing you choose this? Leave Frank and Joey alone. They know that sweater looks super cute on them and they’re feeling it.
Out of all the things that need fixing you choose this? Leave Frank and Joey alone. They know that sweater looks super cute on them and they’re feeling it.
Bruh. It is the maks that changes all Legion’s animations to the ones Julie have. And yes since the main income of this game probably comes from cosmetics purchases fix them ASAP. New Meg skin still missing a piece and you can see through her model after 2 weeks.
Bruh. It is the maks that changes all Legion’s animations to the ones Julie have. And yes since the main income of this game probably comes from cosmetics purchases fix them ASAP. New Meg skin still missing a piece and you can see through her model after 2 weeks.
I know it’s the mask. I’ve already posted about it as I found it funny. It’s not something I need changing as it made me laugh. The Meg cosmetic is tragic though. I love the pants but won’t wear that broken top.
Please be sure to go there and upvote the thread describing this bug so it gets more visibility (you can search the thread using the search box). If a thread is not there about this bug, you are welcome to create it.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Out of all the things that need fixing you choose this? Leave Frank and Joey alone. They know that sweater looks super cute on them and they’re feeling it.
Bruh. It is the maks that changes all Legion’s animations to the ones Julie have. And yes since the main income of this game probably comes from cosmetics purchases fix them ASAP. New Meg skin still missing a piece and you can see through her model after 2 weeks.
I know it’s the mask. I’ve already posted about it as I found it funny. It’s not something I need changing as it made me laugh. The Meg cosmetic is tragic though. I love the pants but won’t wear that broken top.
This is not the right section to report bugs. We have a specific section used to report them where devs can oversee too. 👍️
https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/categories/bugs
Please be sure to go there and upvote the thread describing this bug so it gets more visibility (you can search the thread using the search box). If a thread is not there about this bug, you are welcome to create it.