Do we have any news on this?

BFE48C51-2040-43B5-964B-EE1C8D224257.jpeg

I know Kyle Gallner tweeted BHVR about reworking his face but nothing ever came from it. Is it copyright stopping it from going forward or do the Devs just not want to tweak him? They don’t even have to make him look identical to the actor, because that edit above that somebody made doesn’t look too much like him, but still a lot better than the Quentin we have. I’m not sure why he still looks so much like a really tired middle-aged man, when he’s a teenager. 😂

Comments

  • Unfortunately on the last Q&A someone asked about this and Mcote said it's a difficult process that has a lot of parties involved so no news on it.

    As someone who mains Quentin I can't wait for a rework asap.

  • @Marigoria said:

    Unfortunately on the last Q&A someone asked about this and Mcote said it's a difficult process that has a lot of parties involved so no news on it.

    As someone who mains Quentin I can't wait for a rework asap.

    When he’s P3, he definitely looks a lot better. And he’s one of my favourite survivors to play as, he just looks nothing like Quentin which is what bothers me the most. I also find it odd that the new Laurie hair was a cosmetic, that should have been reworked into her base kit. As her P3 hair looks like straw.

  • Yeah waiting on news on it as well. But they can’t talk about it which means they are most likely still in contact with the license holders and this prevents them from making any statements.

    they also need to get Nightmare on Elm Street chapter on Switch and Mobile (?) so I hope they make all those negotiations at once!

  • @[Deleted User] said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/157332/do-we-have-any-news-on-this

    Because he IS TIRED.

    He is sleep deprived, and over stimulated by caffeine and other “stay awake” drugs.

    I see you chose to skip over the important part which was MIDDLE-AGED MAN. Him looking sleep deprived isn’t the issue.

  • In no point in the movie does Quentin look like he does in the game and that’s a fact. He should look like the character he’s based off. Does he look tired? Yes. Does he look like he’s in his 40s? Hell no. Cheryl Mason is a great example as she looks tired and warn down but also still youthful. There’s a balance to be found.

  • Being sleep deprived doesn't make you look like a 100 year old crackhead.