Best mouse sensitivity for Survivor/Killers.
Which mouse sensitivity do you guys play on for both roles?
I've just recently started playing killer more (almost 3k hours), and noted that the default 50 seems to be a bit low.
Which mouse sensitivity do you guys play on for both roles?
I've just recently started playing killer more (almost 3k hours), and noted that the default 50 seems to be a bit low.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Use whatever suits you lad, it differs from what one's being accustomed to and his or her mouse's DPI. I run default 50 on both but just don't alter sensitivity a lot cause it's like a factory reset to muscle memory.