Just a little question. For the artwork contest (about Dead by Daylight in general), can we draw, a licensed killer/survivor and/or map? I need to be sure.
Currently the competition is over, however if it was still on, drawing a licensed character with custom cosmetics wouldn't be allowed for the competition mainly because the developers most likely wouldn't get permission from the company that created said content.
Currently the competition is over, however if it was still on, drawing a licensed character with custom cosmetics wouldn't be allowed for the competition mainly because the developers most likely wouldn't get permission from the company that created said content.
Sorry, I'm talking about the upcoming Artwork contest from June 1st to June 22nd 2020 .
Anyway, thanks for the response. (I'm gonna re-create this post, I just noticed I'm in the wrong category.)
As long as it doesn't specify in the rules that licensed content is not allowed, then it's fine for the artwork contest. I believe Cheers was getting it confused with the cosmetic contest that just happened.
As long as it doesn't specify in the rules that licensed content is not allowed, then it's fine for the artwork contest. I believe Cheers was getting it confused with the cosmetic contest that just happened.
That's what I was thinking. Thank you for the response!
As long as it doesn't specify in the rules that licensed content is not allowed, then it's fine for the artwork contest. I believe Cheers was getting it confused with the cosmetic contest that just happened.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Hey
Currently the competition is over, however if it was still on, drawing a licensed character with custom cosmetics wouldn't be allowed for the competition mainly because the developers most likely wouldn't get permission from the company that created said content.
Sorry, I'm talking about the upcoming Artwork contest from June 1st to June 22nd 2020 .
Anyway, thanks for the response. (I'm gonna re-create this post, I just noticed I'm in the wrong category.)
Oh my bad, I'm not sure then, good luck in it though.
As long as it doesn't specify in the rules that licensed content is not allowed, then it's fine for the artwork contest. I believe Cheers was getting it confused with the cosmetic contest that just happened.
Yes that's fine for Artwork Contests - it's only the in-game cosmetic contests that it was restricted for, for obvious reasons.
It's okay, don't worry. And.. thank you.
That's what I was thinking. Thank you for the response!
All right. Thank you for this quick reply.
Yep, I'm always making mistakes like that ๐
Lol it's all good, happens to the best of us!