4th Anniversary Event - Sales

Hello. I want to play DbD but I don't have enough money. There is going to be the big 4th Anniversary Event and I would like to play the game. My question is very simple. Will there be any sales in the next few days/weeks? Thanks a lot.

Comments

  • I'm not sure if anyone knows when a sale will be, but people are theorising the steam summer sale is between 25th June and 9th July. Often times this game goes for about 50% off during these sales so hopefully you'll be able to get it!


    I'll see you out there in the fog, buddy.

  • Well

    Since it's the anniversary, it might be 75% or 60 off if ur lucky

  • yea it's going on sale

    it allways does, just wait a little longer, will probably go on sale when the silent hill dlc drops

  • Do you play on console or PC?

  • @xBEATDOWNSx said:

    Do you play on console or PC?

    I play on PC.

  • So, there are sales but only on PS4. I am sad 😥. I hope to have some sales on the PC soon. I would really like to play the game.