To any survivor(s) that uses a Mount Ormond or Haddonfield map offering...
You are just the worst kind of person. You must hate having fun. You're the type of person to remind the teacher to collect the homework that everyone was hoping they would forget about. I bet you put ice cubes in your soup when it is "too hot". You are no better than a P3 Blendette. Shame on you!
If I am ever killer & you pull this kind of trickery on me, I will show you no mercy (if I can go without being gen rushed that is). I will tunnel. I will slug. I will show you the meaning of unfun. Just kidding I'm not that mean, but still... not cool dude.
Comments
You forgot about the killer shack pallet
an... personally i often can't even hit m1 in corn... and even for a few seconds leaving the corn, i have serious problems with cornblindness.
Breakable wall makes it to be not a god pallet anymore... the only good breakable wall for the killer on the entire map.
I do this too. Glad I'm not the only one.
Haddonfield has really grown on me as a survivor. Those houses have a lot of great hiding spots.
But it's still a pallet you're forced to kick with very little to none counterplay.
If you break the wall earlier (which is a must), you can get a hit there.
Wow, you can play against those offerings? For some reason whenever a survivor plays a Haddonfield or Ormond offering my game just crashes.
It's the ones that use Petrified Oak offerings + a Lery's offering... My only options then are to slug them to death (yeah, I've done it) or just not play (I've done that, too; I don't mind standing at the exit gate and waiting, I don't lose anything for it).
Seriously, the reworked Lery's is already kinda sparse on hooks, so even just one Petrified Oak offering means playing for normal hooks is off the table. Survivors may think it's cute, but it just means I play a slugging match; hope you guys find that fun, it's what you asked for.
I guess I'm a bad person for wanting a snowy map
¯\_(ツ)_/¯