OMG I now have a Blendette xD

Yes, I finally P3'd Claudette, so I can also become a bush ๐Ÿคฃ

I didn't to be super stealthy. I just did it because I needed to dump all those BP somewhere. I've all available Killers maxed out. So why not get Claudette her best outfit ๐Ÿ˜‰

She currently has 0 perks unlocked, as she is Lvl 1 P3. The next 6 mill BP will go into her, unless Pyramid Head comes prior I've finished her. We'll see.

Comments

  • Blackberry Skirt + either Glorious Violet Jacket or Wild Violet Jacket is a way better Blendette outfit.

  • @Rydog said:

    Blackberry Skirt + either Glorious Violet Jacket or Wild Violet Jacket is a way better Blendette outfit.

    I don't pay for outfits. Especially not $10 a piece ๐Ÿ‘Ž

  • Sorry to break it to you, but Blendettes are the scum of the earth (from Survivor and Killer POV). I've had too many instances of Blendettes doing absolutely jack ######### all game and letting their teammates die. I do not tolerate their existence and I take every opportunity I have to make their lives miserable.

  • @bendermac said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1316490#Comment_1316490

    I don't pay for outfits. Especially not $10 a piece ๐Ÿ‘Ž

    Fair enough. They're both green pieces though, and they are 250 Auric cells each (which is $5.00 total for the Blackberry Skirt and your choice of jacket). I think the P3 head would combo well with it.

  • @Antimon said:

    Sorry to break it to you, but Blendettes are the scum of the earth (from Survivor and Killer POV). I've had too many instances of Blendettes doing absolutely jack ######### all game and letting their teammates die. I do not tolerate their existence and I take every opportunity I have to make their lives miserable.

    Those are just bad players, though. They were probably gonna be bad no matter what survivor or what build they picked. It's a bad stereotype to apply to Claudette players.

    I have always mained Claudette, and I am what you would label a Blendette, in that I wear the outfit I described, and I try to avoid the killer as much as is reasonably possible. I also stick to generators like glue -- even if it means going literally behind the killer's back as he moves somewhere else -- and I don't leave my teammate to hang. You can find a lot of success with this type of "aggressive stealth" as I call it (it consistently gets me to red ranks as a solo player) and play very efficiently instead of just hiding behind a rock and Self-Caring or whatever.

    Not all "Blendettes" are potatoes.

  • @Antimon said:

    Sorry to break it to you, but Blendettes are the scum of the earth (from Survivor and Killer POV). I've had too many instances of Blendettes doing absolutely jack ######### all game and letting their teammates die. I do not tolerate their existence and I take every opportunity I have to make their lives miserable.

    So do I ;)

    My main is Kate and this wont change :)

  • LIAR!!! You have 3 perks unlocked to start with!

    The Entity and Bubba are displeased with you.

  • @bendermac said:

    Yes, I finally P3'd Claudette, so I can also become a bush ๐Ÿคฃ

    I didn't to be super stealthy. I just did it because I needed to dump all those BP somewhere. I've all available Killers maxed out. So why not get Claudette her best outfit ๐Ÿ˜‰

    She currently has 0 perks unlocked, as she is Lvl 1 P3. The next 6 mill BP will go into her, unless Pyramid Head comes prior I've finished her. We'll see.

    I use the brown pants and that uncommon borown shirt. Looks a lot darker than p3 and better fit to blend into corns as well.