The camping killers

So can we talk about this. Literally just got out of a match against a camping bubba whose name was face camp sry. Like ######### is wrong with people (mainly bubbas) doing this there needs to be a hard penalty to face campers or even just a ban because it ruins people’s games. I don’t care about tunneling killer that much because you have chances, but a camping killer you have a small chance of escaping. So bhvr can you either a punish the killers who camp with a ban or something or make it so they can’t hurt survivors if they stay too close for X amount of time.

Comments

  • @TheCursedTitan said:

    Im just gonna say this real quick camping is poor game strategy and should not be rewarded as much as it is, a killer could get more then 5,000 bp for camping everyone and that is unfair, just sit and let other survivors do gens? Really? So you depip while they don’t, while everyone else gets to escape you have to suffer not getting the chance to do a thing, the half hour wait for that match and you just get to sit there on a hook and die and not gain anything from that, it ruins the games experience for the survivor not so much the killer, the killers still gain from camping while the survivor whose being face camped Gets nothing, say you’re new to the game and the first reaction you get is sitting on the hook with the killer in your face, that’s not fun in fact if my first match was a face camping killer and the pattern repeated itself multiple times than it should, then I would just delete the game because what’s the point of playing a game where you get to sit and do nothing, you can’t actually play the game that you paid for, honestly there was less camping 3 years ago I’ve played this game for that long and there’s been more campers than ever, honestly if camping should be allowed than just have an algorithm that sets up dcing survivors with face campers so survivors who actually wanna play the game can play with a killer who won’t ruin their experience

    Maybe if you people would actually play on killer side too those wait times would be shorter. And stop talking like facecamps happens every match, it doesn't. I haven't been facecamped or proxycamped once today and I've played for 6 or so hours.

  • @hahadrillgobrrr said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1346211#Comment_1346211

    Maybe if you people would actually play on killer side too those wait times would be shorter. And stop talking like facecamps happens every match, it doesn't. I haven't been facecamped or proxycamped once today and I've played for 6 or so hours.

    dude I get facecamped at a minimum of 10 everyday I get on dead by Daylight and I love playing killer more than I like playing survivor being survivor sucks

1 2 ›