No terror radius?
Anybody else having issues with hearing no heartbeat, and then they are suddenly right on you?
Anybody else having issues with hearing no heartbeat, and then they are suddenly right on you?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
What killer, perks and add ons were they using.
I highly doubt this is a bug, its probably a perk or add on that affects the terror radius
^ what Nancy said, the killer probably had M&A, or was probably a Pig/Myers/ghostface/wraith/deathslinger
It was a plague with her three unique perks, but I was the obsession and I wasn't hit for dark devotion to work.
No M&A which is why it was confused. It was a plague
She must've hit someone else to activate her dark devotion and snuck up on you while it was running out.
Edit: Nevermind i forgot how dark devotion works.
Maybe it was a bug.
I don't how that would work when I was the obsession. it only works when they hit the obsession. or I thought
Yea you're right i forgot how the perk worked.
I wasn't sure either considering perks are constantly changing