I know nothing about the story behind the new chapter but my girlfriend is crazy excited about it so I looked for the movie online and found it on Crackle. Just figured I'd pass that info along in case anyone else wanted to see it.
I know nothing about the story behind the new chapter but my girlfriend is crazy excited about it so I looked for the movie online and found it on Crackle. Just figured I'd pass that info along in case anyone else wanted to see it.
The chapter is based on the first three games not the crappy movies.
Best thing to do is either play the games or watch walkthroughs of the first 3 games. The movie has some amazing atmosphere, but is also jumbled, and some of the script is jarring. Most of all though is that the Chapter is focused on the games, and the movie takes its own path and liberties with its characters.
The chapter is based on the first three games not the crappy movies.
Yeah I know but I don't have money for the games. The first movie is free on Crackle and the second in on Netflix so I figured watching them would at least give me a sense of what's going on
Best thing to do is either play the games or watch walkthroughs of the first 3 games. The movie has some amazing atmosphere, but is also jumbled, and some of the script is jarring. Most of all though is that the Chapter is focused on the games, and the movie takes its own path and liberties with its characters.
Thanks watching a walkthrough sounds like a good idea. I'd love to play the games but don't have money for that right now.
Yeah I know but I don't have money for the games. The first movie is free on Crackle and the second in on Netflix so I figured watching them would at least give me a sense of what's going on
Well then I suggest watching some Silent Hill lore videos considering the movies are nonsensical and have no respect for the world created by team Silent.
This guy has some great lore videos like this one on Pyramid Head.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
The original Silent Hill movie is awesome. The sequel not so much.
The chapter is based on the first three games not the crappy movies.
Best thing to do is either play the games or watch walkthroughs of the first 3 games. The movie has some amazing atmosphere, but is also jumbled, and some of the script is jarring. Most of all though is that the Chapter is focused on the games, and the movie takes its own path and liberties with its characters.
Yeah I know but I don't have money for the games. The first movie is free on Crackle and the second in on Netflix so I figured watching them would at least give me a sense of what's going on
Thanks watching a walkthrough sounds like a good idea. I'd love to play the games but don't have money for that right now.
Well then I suggest watching some Silent Hill lore videos considering the movies are nonsensical and have no respect for the world created by team Silent.
This guy has some great lore videos like this one on Pyramid Head.
https://youtu.be/wjTk5S6LojQ