Fog Whisperers
When is the new selection happening? What are the requirements and is there an application process?
Thank you.
When is the new selection happening? What are the requirements and is there an application process?
Thank you.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Using the recent wave of new whisperers, we can assume that you must have a large-ish following on a streaming platform.
i have 382 followers on twitch? 1.2k followers on instagram? anything else? Growing my twitch community the Tyrant Family
Twitch: keagan_williams
i have 382 followers on twitch? 1.2k followers on instagram? anything else? Growing my twitch community the Tyrant Family
Twitch: keagan_williams
Just curious, but are there any console Whisperers?
im console and pc
I'd assume not unless they have a large video/media platform to create content.
I don't think console is a feature that holds them back but if you have the means to create video content you most likely have the means to play the superior version of DBD on PC.
Do we know when they will be opening applications for it?
Superior version of DBD?
Cool, I just was wondering about console-only ones. :)
I play PS4 and you can tell the game was meant for PC.
Console has horrible optimization and the changes made to the game seem to rarely take into consideration console/controller players.
That does not fill me with confidence. As I will likely be stuck on my Xbox1 long after the next gen is out, I feel a dread of being left in the dust....
Well my goal is to become a fog whisperer and my community loves the content i make with dbd
Good luck with that
Gonna take a lot of effort, specially to stand out from all the other people trying to be fog whispers