Does this happen with spirit mains
I was in a match where this spirit main downed us all within seconds after the game started. Is this normal with spirit mains? I don’t play against them often.
I was in a match where this spirit main downed us all within seconds after the game started. Is this normal with spirit mains? I don’t play against them often.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
It's normal with any killer if survivors are inexperienced.
It's why new players often think that killers are OP and the game is horribly broken in their favor.
Pretty much this.
If a killer sees an opportunity to build massive early game pressure by downing multiple survivors in the same place most killers will go for it - particularly competitive killers (who often play Spirit, Hillbilly etc).
If you notice a killer starts slugging and you know you are going down try to get downed as far away from the other slugged survivor as possible. This makes it easier for the remaining survivors to pick you (or the other slugged survivor) up as the killer can't be everywhere at the same time.
I did it a lot. Than got bullied by russian sweat with friends virgins. It’s not “normal”, Billy/Nurse can do the same or even P3 myers. But only against bad teams that would have lost anyway.