individual killer ranks
I want to practice killers like huntress, pig, oni, and hag but Im already at red ranks and the only thing I should expect if I play those killers is a bully fest. So when can we get individual ranks for each killer?
I want to practice killers like huntress, pig, oni, and hag but Im already at red ranks and the only thing I should expect if I play those killers is a bully fest. So when can we get individual ranks for each killer?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
They mentioned in notes before that they were going to implement matchmaking and then would look into implementing skill levels for individual killers. Your rank isnt going to mean anything in the new mm system anyway
I'd love for this to be a thing for individual killers AND survivors. It would make doing dailies and survivor-specific challenges less of a detriment when it comes to maintaining your rank on an unfamiliar/poorly perked-out character.