PLEASE work on your matchmaking system
I am brand new to this game. I have played it for no more than 4 days at the most, I am currently a rank 13 killer. I am CONSTANTLY finding matches where I'm facing off against red rank survivors (including, most of the time, several rank 1s). I have NO idea why this is but it makes these games literally impossible. I can not get a single sacrifice during these matches because they run me around, do gens, and outplay me. Even when I manage to hook a survivor, they just save them using that perk that gives the saved survivor free reign to run away and I get nothing out of it. I can not compete with this, it's making the game EXTREMELY unfun to play as killer. The same exact thing happens a lot of the time when I'm playing survivor, although it seems to happen less frequently. PLEASE fix your matchmaking so that players such as myself who have barely touched the game yet and are just learning aren't constantly facing off against players who are WAY better and have months to years more experience than us.
Comments