Do you think legion should get his bleed affect back?
I don't play legion I'm more of a ghost face,shape player:) But I'm just curious if anyone thinks legion should get his bleed affect back?
I don't play legion I'm more of a ghost face,shape player:) But I'm just curious if anyone thinks legion should get his bleed affect back?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
What bleed affect?
The one before his nerf?
Do you mean the one where he could literally stab as many times as possible before his power ended with no penalty, which would allow him to deep wound somebody, and then chase them facing the opposite way to let the bleedout bar run all the way down?
No, nobody wants that back.
Yea that's the one:) I was just curious if anyone misses it? But good thing I'm not a legion player:)