ptb shop
if I buy something with auric cells in the ptb , when it is finished would the item still be in my inventory or would I get a refund and have to repurchase it ?
if I buy something with auric cells in the ptb , when it is finished would the item still be in my inventory or would I get a refund and have to repurchase it ?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
@batmanscar
Nothing bought on the PTB translates into the live servers. This means that the item you bought won't be in your inventory and the Auric Cells you used would be given back to you.