The most satisfying demogorgon game I've had.
My build on demogorgon was bbq, blood warden, pop goes the weasel and enduring. There was a Bill, a steve, a Meg and a kate. They all brang mist offerings and the map was Azarovs. The game was very annoying filled with DS sabotaging hooks flashlight saves and borrowed time. I managed to hook all 4 of them at least once but of course gen rush happened. When they opened the gate I was chasing an injured Kate who was looping me, I mind gamed and outplayed her, but of course as I pick her up an injured Steve flashlight saves her and they run toward the exit gates. By this point all 3 were t bagging but I cought Steve in a mind game, hooked him blood warden activates, and they insta save. They all ran towards the gate in horror and I saw the best thing on my screen. There was like 20 seconds left on the end game collapse, so I sat there nodding my head and I watched all of them taken by the entity. This was for your reading pleasure.
Comments
I hope that will happen in all of my matches.
I wish you luck. Run blood warden all day and all night.
LOL, blood warden can be hilarious when it works against toxic survivors.
The most satisfying part was watching their horror when only 10 seconds of blood warden passed and end game collapse was about to happen, and I just stood there nodding at them.
XD, that brings me back to when I was learning Spirit, if only I used bloodwarden, I'd have had wins for days (used to suck and they ALWAYS teabagged).
I run blood warden every game just in case now.
Nice, I probably ought to run it too when learning killers. I feel like going out of my comfort zone (I usually play killers that are viable at base, fun and strong) and trying out Clown or Demo (Clown because of his recent buff, he seems a little better). Is BW worth it on them?
Definitely on demo because he has portals to travel between exit gates, idk about clown because I never really like him but try it out, blood warden is pretty much a universal perk and can be used on all killers.
Yeah, it's really fun when it works.
That was delicious.
Haha, thank you! I know when we are all feeling angry at games we can look or listen to other gameplay to cool us off.