Get rid of nurse blink recharges
Now that we got pyramid head I think nurse should get some attention too,since everyone can relate nurse to Silent Hill.
I think the nurse was nerfed enough already,she was clearly too op when she had 3 blinks and no charge time to her blinks.But considering most of her addons are pretty weak now,her having 2 blinks and no charge time like she used to be would make a lot of players play her more or even return to nurse.When I play survivor she is the killer I encounter the least amount of times and i'm not surprised of it.Its really annoying and frustrating having to wait for her blinks to recharge,and sometimes blink a second too fast just to see your second blink was not ready.Or get dedicated,showing both blinks ready but because of the lag you can only use the first one.This one single change will make nurse so much more playable.
Comments
Another way to make nurse reliable again,besides getting rid of her blink recharges is to make Plaid Flannel addon base kit.Allowing the nurse to see blink target location can be a step in the right direction,also the abiliy to stop a blink after its charged to max.Current nurse is hard to play even by the best nurse players out there.