A question about "daily rituals"
If i keep completed "daily rituals", does new "daily rituals" will stack with them ?
If i keep completed "daily rituals", does new "daily rituals" will stack with them ?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
You get 1 daily ritual per day.
You can get a maximum of 3 active rituals at once.
One extra can be stored (if you wait one more day), and will appear either if you delete one or complete one of your rituals.
I commented on your profile Runiver
And yes Runiver is very much correct here.
I think I answered there!
Thanks for the comment, like I said there, I had no idea you could even comment on profiles lol.
Oh ok. I didn't know you answered. Thanks my friend.