Ain't nobody got time for that build

Surge, Brutal Strength, Save the Best for Last. And a tracking perk. I like Discordance.

Maximum time saved in chases. Never kicking gens. Chewing through pallets. Closing the distance ASAP. Are their better builds? Yes. But this one basically does everything by itself with little conscious effort (aside from picking your battles with the obsession).

Comments

  • @gatsby said:

    Surge, Brutal Strength, Save the Best for Last. And a tracking perk. I like Discordance.

    Maximum time saved in chases. Never kicking gens. Chewing through pallets. Closing the distance ASAP. Are their better builds? Yes. But this one basically does everything by itself with little conscious effort (aside from picking your battles with the obsession).

    lol I Love the name.

  • @gatsby said:

    Surge, Brutal Strength, Save the Best for Last. And a tracking perk. I like Discordance.

    Maximum time saved in chases. Never kicking gens. Chewing through pallets. Closing the distance ASAP. Are their better builds? Yes. But this one basically does everything by itself with little conscious effort (aside from picking your battles with the obsession).

    these are ordinary perks if you know how to play

  • Don't got time to try it man, sorry.