Night of the Demons / Hallowed Blight

First post and I'm guessing that making one regarding licenced properties is a dime a dozen, so with that in mind, my apologies.

But with the introduction of legendary skins, I suppose now would be a great time to mention (as I'm sure others already have) that I would love a Night of the Demons (original) chapter of Dead by Daylight to coincide with a future Hallowed Blight. Angela as the killer (I imagine she'd use similar mechanics as the Nurse, what with her gliding in the films).Hull House as the map (plenty of opportunities for a maze like interior, as the mortuary in the film is already labyrinthine AND it's ALREADY surrounded by a brick wall preventing escape!). And with the inclusion of legendary skins, we could also get Stu and Susan, my dream threesome.

Also, retro Halloween costumes for ALL survivors (something I've been dying for and frankly, am a bit confused why they don't already exist).

You could even use the old tagline to promote it: "Angela is having a party. Freddy and Jason are too scared to come. But you'll have a hell of a time."

The title is a massive cult classic. Linnea Quigley is a beloved scream queen. And Angela is one of the coolest, scariest lady killers in horror history. I don't know anybody who doesn't throw this film on come October / Halloween.

It's big enough to warrant its own set of action figures and upcoming documentary about the series' legacy, after all.

717iFyn6mZL._SL1389_.jpg Both1.jpg 688.jpg


unnamed.jpg NOTD1 at Hull House.jpg Night Of The Demons 2 5.jpg night_of_the_demons.png 83098bc51b3955dc9f15dc86a6909984.jpg MV5BYjAxZTJhMzQtNGFmZi00MTNiLTkxYWYtY2Q0MTQwMjE4Mjk5XkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyMjUyNDk2ODc@._V1_.jpg MV5BOTJmZjFhNzktOTk5Ny00MjUxLTgzOTItYmZmMWM2Yzk4MmZhXkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyMjQ3NDc5MzY@._V1_.jpg MV5BM2E2OGIyNTctYzFhZC00YWQxLWJiNTAtMGNlZGQ5ZTI3MWU2XkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyMjUyNDk2ODc@._V1_.jpg MV5BZGFjNjllNjUtMjAzNi00NjFlLTg0YTUtYzcxYmE2Y2Y0ZTA4XkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyMjUyNDk2ODc@._V1_SX1777_CR0,0,1777,999_AL_.jpg MV5BZGRjMDM2ZGQtMjdlNS00Yzg0LTk4NTQtZmI0NzYyOGI1ZDUzXkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyMjUyNDk2ODc@._V1_.jpg 4cf592269997045cbe16bf091e99b56e--horror-icons-horror-art.jpg


Comments