Where to report players?

Hi, sorry this is in the wrong place but I've never had to report people on the forums, I just had a game where 1 survivor played normally and i killed him, and the rest hid for the entire game, I was playing slinger so I had no way of tracking them. I recorded the game on https://www.twitch.tv/minipixels and the game took a little under an hour, until I DCd, because i knew that's what they wanted me to do, I spent the entire time checking every locker on the map, basement and all never encountering a survivor after the first 10 mins of the game. I finally gave in and DCd and as expected they all immediately starting ######### talking me saying that they won, I have video evidence that I will post on the official player report along with their ID64s and steam profile links, they never touched a gen for basically the entire game, and these players need to be taken care of. Thank you in advance.

Comments

  • Get on Dead by Daylight, Help and Tutorials and you can submit a ticket there.

    There's also a site on here, but I don't know the exact site. Make sure you provide proof, pictures etc.

  • @BigBrainMegMain said:

    Get on Dead by Daylight, Help and Tutorials and you can submit a ticket there.

    There's also a site on here, but I don't know the exact site. Make sure you provide proof, pictures etc.

    Thanks so much, I didn't realize it was on their customer support page which makes total sense now that I say it.

  • @MiniPixels said:

    Hi, sorry this is in the wrong place but I've never had to report people on the forums, I just had a game where 1 survivor played normally and i killed him, and the rest hid for the entire game, I was playing slinger so I had no way of tracking them. I recorded the game on https://www.twitch.tv/minipixels and the game took a little under an hour, until I DCd, because i knew that's what they wanted me to do, I spent the entire time checking every locker on the map, basement and all never encountering a survivor after the first 10 mins of the game. I finally gave in and DCd and as expected they all immediately starting ######### talking me saying that they won, I have video evidence that I will post on the official player report along with their ID64s and steam profile links, they never touched a gen for basically the entire game, and these players need to be taken care of. Thank you in advance.

    You can also report them from the end of match screen by clicking on the thumbs. And selecting on of the categories.