Is it wrong as a survivor to want to die fast in a match to level down? (Not that I actually would)

That’s close to where I’m at right now. I do like the game, but I’m getting so frustrated right now. I’m a level 13 survivor getting under 10k blood points a match, and getting nowhere in the bloodweb.

Killer spots me, killer hangs me...every damn time. I’ve tried running zig zag, running around trees, or objects...no good, caught every time. I then get rescued only to make it two steps always from the hook, and hit again.

I’m almost at the point where I’d rather lose pips, and rank down so I have a better chance at things, instead of getting destroyed by experienced killers...

I work on gens any chance I get (safely), but my only chance of survival is trying to hide when the killer is nearby...running away is instant death for me.

I would never sabotage a game by giving myself up, but I’m just getting so frustrated right now.

Comments

  • If stealth works for you but looping doesn't, you've two choices:

    1. Work on stealth (run stealth builds, try not to be seen, etc.)
    2. Get better at looping (watch video tutorials, look up looping builds, etc.)

    I'm rank 7 right now (I'm assuming that's what you mean by "level") and escape and/or pip a majority of the time by running stealth builds. I think the only time I depipped in the last few weeks was against a camping Cannibal with Insidious.