Plague still not fixed!?
It's been more than a year now and Plague is STILL struggling with pipping. It feels like anything below a 4K either leads to a black- or depip. This is NOT okay, it feels terrible to be invalidated after making this subpar killer work. Her bp-income is equally disappointing.
These issues have been brought up several times, even on your Discord, and I've yet to see ANY fixes for her. Please stop ignoring Plague and her players.
Comments
Legit question but whats the point of pipping?
I don't have a problem with pipping as her and even if I tried to why would I want to?
Pipping is just a way to validate your effort as a killer, it's also usually accompanied by decent bp-gain. Plague however is lacking in both departments.
Now I'm not sure what exactly you're doing to even pip on her besides getting 4Ks - I've tried every imaginable thing and 3Ks only lead to blackpips at best. So you're pretty much forced to play perfectly on her just to even get a chance at pipping.