I had counted this bug at least 2 time.
I've already reported this bug and if you saw the ptb 4.0 patch notes it looks like the devs have already fixed it.
https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/kb/articles/194-4-0-0-ptb
Treatment Theatre: Fixed a specific totem that was unable to be cleansed.
@Crowman said:I've already reported this bug and if you saw the ptb 4.0 patch notes it looks like the devs have already fixed it.https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/kb/articles/194-4-0-0-ptbTreatment Theatre: Fixed a specific totem that was unable to be cleansed.
@Crowman said:
they did not. i literally just ran this map and that exact same spot had that exact same issue AND (unfortunately) it was his hex as well.
I mean, you're lucky that it's not HEXed...
@Seluecus said:https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1310850#Comment_1310850they did not. i literally just ran this map and that exact same spot had that exact same issue AND (unfortunately) it was his hex as well.
@Seluecus said:
https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1310850#Comment_1310850
PTB isn't live yet and won't be until Chapter 16 goes live.
Read THIS post.Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I've already reported this bug and if you saw the ptb 4.0 patch notes it looks like the devs have already fixed it.
https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/kb/articles/194-4-0-0-ptb
Treatment Theatre: Fixed a specific totem that was unable to be cleansed.
they did not. i literally just ran this map and that exact same spot had that exact same issue AND (unfortunately) it was his hex as well.
I mean, you're lucky that it's not HEXed...
PTB isn't live yet and won't be until Chapter 16 goes live.