Can Killer break pallet while its resetting?
While using the perk Any Means Necessary, if you are holding down the active ability button is the killer able to break the pallet, or are they unable to?
While using the perk Any Means Necessary, if you are holding down the active ability button is the killer able to break the pallet, or are they unable to?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
yes the killer is able to destroy it while you’re in the pallet-resetting the pallet animation. At least I remember it was like this when it was just released. I don’t know if that was changed.
Yes. The break will cancel the reset. I always attempt the reset for the memes though. If the killer doesn't break it, I cancel the reset to waste their time.
It is a good mindgame tool tbh.