Revealing new Chapters
Has it always been that chapters were revealed in Livestreams? It was my first time watching it and I really enjoyed it. even though the chat wasnt the best.
Has it always been that chapters were revealed in Livestreams? It was my first time watching it and I really enjoyed it. even though the chat wasnt the best.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I don't believe so. I think reveal videos have just appeared on YouTube previously, but I could be incorrect.
Usually there are leaks and then the trailers and previews appear on YouTube as far as I remember. Obviously with Ash and Ghostie there were those leaks, Stranger Things was a lot less obvious, and this time there was... Practically nothing. So many red herrings, it was actually amazing.
I think this only happens for anniversary streams unfortunately. So here's to one more year of you with us (at least) so you can experience it all again. (also yeah chat is toxic as ######### lol).